Tuesday 15 October 2013

Abscence: 15/10/13- 27/10/13

Unfortunately, I will be absent from the remaining three lessons this week as I am on holiday with family. Although this organisation isn't ideal in terms of my media work- I intend to take my laptop with me in order to keep up to date with posts over half term. As the majority of our work revolves around the blog, I will hopefully be able to upload posts which can instantly be viewed by both my teacher and fellow group members. Because we have already filmed our video and are now about to embark on the post production of our footage, there may be a few opportunities where I miss out on the editing- however I hope to catch up with the rest of the group when I return and put in extra effort so that the workload has been distributed fairly. Due to the deadline of our digipak and poster being this Friday- 18/07/13- I decided to complete both prior to going away just in case I were to encounter any problems with wi-fi or the actual production of both products whilst abroad. This has lessened my workload slightly, however there are a few tasks which are yet to be finished and will have to be completed while away, such as:

- The analysis of three digipak's
- Posts which document the creation of my draft digipak and poster: colour pallet's, the photoshoot, the making of my pattern etc.
- Amendments to my CHRVCHES music video analysis
- A post concerning the work experience I did on 27/09/13 (with attached reference) and the course I am currently doing at Hinckley college

No comments:

Post a Comment