Wednesday 9 October 2013

Twitter & Instagram Posts

Throughout the day I took some photos of the set and new events that were happening. I regularly tweeted on the Influxx account (https://twitter.com/_INFLUXXmusic), and posted these pictures to keep 'fans' updated on the filming of the music video. In previous posts Meg mentioned that we had set up an Instagram post, this allowed me to create a video footage of behind the scenes as well. I have downloaded the video onto YouTube to give exclusive access to the viewers.





After I completed Ellie and Alex's hair and make up, Phoebe took some pictures on her SLR camera in order to test the colour pay off of the artists skin and whether or not we needed to touch up the make up. One problem we did encounter was that Ellie looked slightly washed out, so I had to make her face slightly darker by adding some bronzer and darker foundation. Although Alex's skin didn't really need the make up, Meg applied a tiny bit of concealer to make the skin flawless, in order to match with Ellie.   

No comments:

Post a Comment