Monday 28 October 2013

Digipak & Magazine Advert Draft Feedback


Before half term we had a deadline to hand in a draft copy of our poster and digipak. They have now been marked and we have received feedback.

Moodboards X
Examples of other texts/style models X
Analysis of music videos X
Analysis of digipaks/magazine adverts NO
Band biography/profile X
25 word pitch X
Pitch feedback X
Storyboard NO
Animatic X
Location shots/test shots X
Colour Palette X
Audience profile X
Risk assessment X

The 'X' represents the work that I have completed, and 'NO' represents the work that I have not yet completed. The grades that I received were two B's, 8/10 on the digipak and 7/10 on the poster.

 My digipak received the highest of marks, however needed many improvements. The main issue being the fact that the digipak was not set in the highest resolution of quality. I failed to ensure that the settings on Photoshop were set on the highest quality this made the final digipak look blurry and didn't give the final draft any justice. I also need to include the band name 'INFLUXX' on the spine along with the catalogue number. After completing these tasks, I aim to get 10/10.

There weren't many comments on my poster, as I didn't do enough research to bring up the grade to be higher. Therefore I need to research more posters and show how similar they are to my own. I had issues with the stretch and blurriness on the image as the original artwork was square, next time I will make the poster square with can be compatible within the CD case.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment