Wednesday 16 October 2013

Digipak & Magazine Advert Draft Update

After much contemplation, I have decided to change from using a 6 panel DigiPak to a 4 panel Digipak. This is due to the fact I want create a 'minimalistic' and fairly stripped back Digipak, this means leaving a panel or two completely blank, or with very little detail. If I still decided to continue with 6 panel Digipak it would mean leaving four panels blank, which would create a very minimalistic and simple look but it would look un finished and therefore unprofessional. This is why I have come to the decision to produce a 4 panel DigiPak, rather than a 6 panel.

I have also started to experiment with editing my photos to create a blurred/out of focus image, I did this by layering three images on top of one another, each with a lower opacity. I have also decided to change the image on the front cover of my DigiPak to be the same as the image I am planning to use on my magazine advertisement. Below are a couple of versions of the DigiPak showing what the edited version looks like.




Magazine Advert:

As stated before I have also been experimenting & manipulating the image on the magazine advert by layering three images on top of one another, each with a lower opacity.  I have also decided to change the 'INFLUXX' font opacity to different levels to achieve an embossed look. Below are a few examples of the posters I have produced so far:




I have done the same with the font on the front cover of my DigiPak:




No comments:

Post a Comment